Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's the Final Countdown...

Well the end of my bachelor days is almost here. That's right as of today I have one week left until the ball and chain is forever attached to the leg. Don't get me wrong I love Ashley and am looking forward to wedding. It just blows my mind that in seven days it just won't be "me" anymore but "we". It has been a pretty hectic week getting to this point as well. I took off 2 days so that we could attend a few final meetings with coordinators, priests, dj, etc. This in itself wouldn't be a huge problem if it wasn't for the fact that all said meetings were on the other side of the bay. So, of those 2 days I spent aproximately 20 hours in a car. I have since made a promise to myself that after this wedding that I will not spend anymore than 2 hours in a car for an entire year just so I can recover.

1 comment:

ink said...

You'll be so happy when it all is over- didn't they tell you what a honeymoon is really for? A romantic time to explore oneness with your new spouse? ha! Really it's to crash and recuperate. :P