Sunday, June 15, 2008

I just wanted to be popular...

So now it begins. I at one time said that I would never read, write, or support blogs. But, as you can see I am in fact writing one. Unfortunately I can not promise that this will become in any way interesting or poignant(sp?). Hell, I'm nowhere near even a good writer (I have failed college english 4 times!). What I will try to do is keep my rants limited and speak or rather write from the heart. So in keeping with that note I will keep this initial posting short. More to come later

2 comments:

ink said...

Now, you do realize, of course, that in order to be popular you have to actually post on here from time to time...:P Looking forward to seeing what you come up with here. Oh, and Mark Hamill is gay!

erinbee said...

YOU will try to keep your rants limited?!?

BWAHAHAHA!

Oh my insides hurt from laughing.